Pedagogical SupportClick "Request Support" for help with:
- Blended Learning
- Course Structure
- Assessment Design
- Moodle and educational technology
- Integrating sustainability into curriculum
- Equity, diversity and inclusion in the classroom
- ... or another topic of your choice!
For technical support related to Teams, Lea or Moodle, please contact the ÆßÐÇ²Ê¿ª½± Helpdesk
See the Faculty Professional Development Annual Schedule, and register for workshops here!Additional opportunities will be listed below.Register
January 16, 2024
New Faculty OrientationÆßÐÇ²Ê¿ª½±â€™s New Faculty Orientation is designed to introduce new faculty to information about college services and procedures, teaching at the college-level, and tips for engaging students. The orientation includes asynchronous and synchronous components.This event is open to all new Day and Continuing Education faculty with a Winter 2024 workload. Registration is required.9:00 am - 12:30pm
Check out recordings on topics such as Moodle, Inclusion, Teaching Strategies and more!
- CrÃ©er un environnement culturellement sÃ©curitaire pour soutenir le personnel des PremiÃ¨res Nations et assurer une prospÃ©ritÃ© inclusive - A CRISPESH Webinar - Dec. 6
- Ungrading and other Alternative Grading Practices - (simultaneous interpretation in English and French) - January 11
- AI and Academic Integrity - a SALTISE webinar - December 1, 2023
- New Faculty Orientation - January 16, 2024
- Contribute to PÃ©dagogie collÃ©giale (AQPC) - Call is Now Open!
- Artificial Intelligence and Academic Integrity: Opportunity or Threat? - SALTISE Webinar
- CRISPESH 23-24 Lunch and Learn Series Announced!
- AQPC Webinar Series Just Announced!
- AQPC Panel Discussion - AI: Prospects for the College Network - Sept. 14
- The AI Revolution: Transforming Higher Education for the Workforce of Tomorrow - Webinar, September 13