ÆßÐÇ²Ê¿ª½± has various frequently used forms available online. This forms can be complete in Acrobat Reader and either printed and given to the people needing them, or, if you have Adobe Acrobat (the complete program and not just the reader), emailed to the recipient.
- under Non-Academic Services choose tab Facilities Management Work Service to submit a FAMA service request, except for key requests and code changes how-to
- under Non-Academic Services choose tab Printshop Online Report to view the report, which is searchable by budget code and can be downloaded as a pdf or csv file.
- under My Omnivox Services choose tab Reprography and copyrights to submit your documents to print, which can be picked up at the Printshop 2E.1
Forms & Documents
Voicemail Instructions Document is about how to setup and access your ÆßÐÇ²Ê¿ª½± voicemail.
Instructions for the Cheque Request Form: The complete "how to" guide for cheque requests.
Please send Short Term Employment Contracts to email@example.com
Staff and Students Timesheet
Please contact Payroll (firstname.lastname@example.org)
& These forms are used to determine the amount of tax to be deducted from an individual's employment income.
Examples of who should be completing these forms - individuals who:
- have a new employer;
- want to change amounts previously claimed;
- want to increase the amount of tax deducted at source;
Employee Personal Information
For more information, visit the Professional Development page.
Medical and Dental Claim Forms
For more information, visit the Employee Insurance and Benefits page.
Leave of Absence
Please use this form to request computer equipment such as laptops, workstations, printers and screens.
Objective Test Scoring Service - User Guide
This document outlines the procedure to be followed for submitting Opscan Exams for scanning. Alternatively teachers can also use the Kyocera Scanning Assistant to grade their multiple-choice exams and get the results immediately.