ÆßÐÇ²Ê¿ª½± ID Card
- New and returning ÆßÐÇ²Ê¿ª½± students, who DO NOT HAVE a photo on file, are able to submit a picture using the Omnivox Mobile application on their smartphone.
- Returning students, who do have a photo on file, will keep the existing image.
- Cards are printed: starting from, middle of February for Winter and middle of September for Fall semesters. It applies to all students, Day, Continuing Education and AEC.
- You need to have a finalized schedule and a digital Student ID photo on file, before you can receive your card.
- The digital Student ID photo needs to be submitted and accepted 72 hours prior to requesting a card to be printed.
- Previously printed Student ID cards are valid, no need to be re-printed.
- Lost / replacement card costs $10.
- Student ID cards are printed at 2E.1 Printshop
OPUS card information
- Please go to /campus-life-leadership/opus-card/