Don’t find what your looking for in topics below? You can consult our Articles online or get help at the Service Desk in 2H.12.
In addition to the account you created upon your admission, you need to create a Network account to access WiFi, computers, network drives, etc. To do so, go to MyÆßÐÇ²Ê¿ª½± : My ÆßÐÇ²Ê¿ª½± Life : Network Account.
Your username is your student number. Passwords have to meet complexity requirements. You may use the same password for MyÆßÐÇ²Ê¿ª½± and Network accounts.
gives you access to Omnivox services, MIO, LÃ©a, Moodle.
- The network account is used to login to the wireless network and computers in labs
- It is also used to access H: and S: drives.
- Access to library databases
- If you havenâ€™t created your network account by the beginning of the semester, it is automatically created for you with a default password. In such a case, you must change this password as soon as possible (go to MyÆßÐÇ²Ê¿ª½± : My ÆßÐÇ²Ê¿ª½± Life : Network Account).
- Your network account is terminated a year after your last registration. Associated services for printing and Microsoft 365 are terminated at the same time.
Access the WiFi with your Network account. If not already created, go to MyÆßÐÇ²Ê¿ª½± : My ÆßÐÇ²Ê¿ª½± Life : Network Account.
ÆßÐÇ²Ê¿ª½± is a member of Eduroam (education roaming), a service that allows member institutions from the international research and academic community to securely access wireless services at other participating institutions using their educational institution credentials.
ÆßÐÇ²Ê¿ª½± students, faculty and staff can use their network username and passwords at other colleges and universities such as Concordia, McGill and Vanier College to log on to the wireless service.
See here for instructions on how to connect to Eduroam.
- Check if your password has expired, especially if youâ€™re still using the default password we generated for you. Do so by going to MyÆßÐÇ²Ê¿ª½± : My ÆßÐÇ²Ê¿ª½± Life : Network Account.
Printers are located in labs and in the library. Costs are 5Â¢ (B&W) and 50Â¢ (colour) per page.
To check the balance and purchase more print credits with your credit card, go to MyÆßÐÇ²Ê¿ª½± : My College Services : Print Balance Account. Alternatively you can use the money transfer machines in 2H.12 and in the library (more info to come soon).
In some labs, you can print files from your phone, tablet or laptop over the wireless network.
Go to , login with your network account, upload the document and choose the printer. For more details, see here.
More info to come soon
- You are given 100MB for personal storage on the H: drive
- Your teachers may share files with you on the S: drive
- Outside ÆßÐÇ²Ê¿ª½±, you may access those from MyÆßÐÇ²Ê¿ª½± : My ÆßÐÇ²Ê¿ª½± life : My Files
- You may use OneDrive Business (Office 365) for additional, cloud storage